Winner, winner chicken dinner. Time to announce the winner of…
I normally do my Boxycharm unboxings in the form of a video on my channel. This month I did a live unboxing via periscope. If you missed it, don’t worry, I’ve included all the details of this month’s box below.
Boxycharm is a monthly beauty box subscription for $21/month (free shipping!). The company prides itself on filling their monthly boxes with 4-5 FULL SIZE items. The boxes end up being valued at over $100 a month on average, which means the beauty product lover can get to try new products each month at quite a deal. In the past they’ve had brands like Oscar Blandi, Morphe Brushes, Tarte and Cargo Cosmetics.
Description from included card:
- MDMflow Greater Than Mascara – Full Size, Retails $35.00: The most intense, highly pigmented XXL black, volumizing mascara with an easy off formulation. This mascara is being introduced in the U.S. through BOXYCHARM and will be available for purchase for $35.00 USD at the end of July.
- Vasanti Professional Blush Brush – Full Size, Retails $29.00: made with high-quality nylon fibers, Vasanti’s Blush Brush softly and smoothly blends any blush powder onto the skin.
- yourMinerals Transparent Veil Setting Powder – Medium Full Size, Retails $26.00: A soft transparent setting powder with an ultralight silk texture that settles into a smooth, matte surface while minimizing fine lines and pores.
- gorge I’ll make you look amazing daily spray – Full Size, Retails $29.95: A magical leave in conditioning spray that instantly restores your hair to bring out it’s natural luster. Leaves hair smooth, frizz-free, shiny, stronger and healthier with every user.
- OFRA Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil – Full Size, Retails $13.00: Water resistant eyebrow pencil suited for all skin tones and perfect for creating the perfect eyebrow shape. Made with a synthetic beeswax base for a smooth, soft and long lasting application.
This month’s box didn’t include any brands I recognize, which is odd because they usually have at least one common high-end brand product. I was initially most excited about the gorge leave-in spray, until I smelled it. I have always had this serious aversion to all things coconut smelling, which unfortunately is the scent of this spray. The OFRA eyebrow pencil is very dark for a “universal” shade but that’s not a problem for me because I have dark brows. The Vasanti blush brush is a bit small for a blush brush but would work well for highlight or contour. The yourMinerals setting powder is very finely milled which is ideal for a setting powder. The MDMflow mascara has a hefty wand, tapered at the end, very similar to the wand in Smashbox’s Full Exposure mascara (one of my favorites).
The overall value of this box is $132.95. Not bad for only paying $21/month.
If you’re interested in signed up for Boxycharm or learning more, check out their website.
Check out what I got last month in my June BOXYCHARM.
What subscription boxes do you subscribe to? Comment below.