The Holiday 2014 Makeup + Beauty sets are out and…
Another sneak attack for Holiday 2015 releases is Too Faced’s Le Grand Palais Set. The Too Faced holiday sets are what I’m always most excited about each year and I’m really drooling over this one.
An exclusive, full-face collection 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, a deluxe Better Than Sex mascara, a deluxe Melted Lipstick, and a deluxe Shadow Insurance.
Unveil your best full face makeup look with this beautiful collection. This exclusive limited-edition set features Too Faced’s top-selling products, including the deluxe-size, award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara, deluxe Melted Peony Long Wear Liquified Lipstick, cult-favorite Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, two bronzers, one blush, one highlighter, and 18 gorgeous eye shadows in hand-selected, festive shades. This versatile full-face kit includes step-by-step glamour guides so you can easily create an array of looks.
– 3 x 0.07 oz Eye shadow in White Christmas, Satin Sheets, Vintage Lace
– 15 x 0.06 oz Eye shadow in Delightful, Moon on Their Wings, Cobblestone, City Lights, Dreamlight, String of Lights, Yule Log, Wish List, Arc de Triomphe, Belle Femme, Stiletto, Eiffel, Midnight in Paris, Champs Elysees, Party Dress
– 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Stardust, Skyline
– 0.08 oz Luminizer in Flush
– 0.08 oz Bronzer in Sun Bunny
– Step-by-step glamour guides
The set is $58 with a value of over $378 and is available to VIB Members at Sephora. As with all holiday 2015 releases, it’s limited edition, while supplies last.
Did this make your holiday 2015 wishlist? Let me know.